Villa Maya is a very contemporary house designed by world renowned De Yturbe architects and sits on a 5 acre estate that has 300 feet of pristine seafront and 300 feet of lagoon front, 300 sq. Meters of exteriors.
The house has a big open-plan living/dining áreas, all with fine marble floors, fully fitted kitchen, storage room, 4 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms (4 en-suite) and plenty of exterior decks.
The rooftop has hardwood decking, green roofs and a double infinity swimming pool with fiber optics lighting, and with spectacular views of sea, lagoon and the lush vegetation all around.
Villa Maya is an ideal accommodation for anyone who is looking for peace and privacy in a natural environment without having to relinquish luxury and comfort.
Modern and minimalistic decoration, fully-equipped kitchen, dining area with seating for 10 guests, premium mattresses, high thread count cotton linen, daily housekeeping & turndown service, home theater, satellite TV in all rooms, giant screen on living room, Wi-Fi throug the property, alfresco dining option. Private beach, hammock areas, pool, roof terrace with lounge area, kayaks, paddle boards and snorkeling gear.
- King size bed En-suite bathroom, Bathtub Overhead rain shower, A/C, Ceiling fan, SKY TV, In-room safe and Mosquito screens
- 2 Twin beds En-suite bathroom, Overhead rain shower, SKY TV A/C, Ceiling fan, Mosquito screens, In-room safe Private terrace with hammock
- Queen size bed En-suite bathroom, Overhead rain shower, SKY TV, A/C, Ceiling fan, Mosquito screens
- Queen size bed En suite bathroom, Overhead rain shower, Sky tv, A/C, ceiling fan, in room safe, mosquitos screen, private terrace with hammock.
Please note taxes and security deposits are additional to the quoted price
Lodging Tax 3%
Service Tax 5%
Government Tax 16%
• Security deposit of $2,500 USD
• Pets considered
• No smoking in the Villa
• Check in: 3:00pm • Check out: 11:00am